Monday Roll Call

Cherish F.
on 11/28/10 11:53 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Steff -
I have all the books if you need them. i could mail you the first one, then give you the rest next time i see you. I don't really need them back. i've had them for years and keep saying I'm going to read them but then don't get around to it.
 Cherish
Consult Weight/ Surgery Weight/Current Weight/  Goal Weight, Reached 4/7/11!!
     294                     286.5                     165.5                     164

Full abdominoplasty & Breast Reduction/Lift - 4/9/12!

Even miracles take a little time. ~ Cinderella

Decolady
on 11/28/10 9:37 pm - Bethlehem Twp., PA
Good morning Nan and PA!

Sounds like you are having a wonderful vacation, Nan, enjoy!!

Today I am putting up the tree and decorating inside.  Then I am going to try the new Zumba game for Xbox that I bought myself yesterday, I am hoping it is as motivating as the live classes are.  Then I can workout whenever I want to!

Black Friday and Saturday were very busy at the store, I had two good days of sales.  Hopefully it will continue until Christmas!!

Hope everyone has a GREAT day!!

Peace,

Deb 
(deactivated member)
on 11/28/10 10:00 pm
Good Morning All,

Back to work off after to close to 6 days off and it is like i never left all. I work with 3 guys they do nothing but talk about sports and politics. So I really do not talk much at work other then wishing they would just SHUT UP in my head all day long.

This weekend I really didn't do much of anything at home and it felt good. After work I was going to go out to dinner with some friends but my Aunt askd me to hekp her shower and do her hair so I will just come home after work and do that. I took burgers out for dinner I can not do anymore turkey! 

Then I must attempt to clean my bedroom...

Life is good! 
bvohl
on 11/28/10 10:30 pm
Good Morning Nan and PA!!

Glad that you are having a nice time in Florida! I am not a big fan of Florida especially when it is really hot there in the summer! I like the change of seasons here, even the cold weather! Silly me!!

Today I have wor****il 3:30 then going home to work out then do some financial stuff, BOO!!!
This evening will be the usual, homework, dinner, reading, bath then bed. Then I get to do it all over again tomorrow! YIPPEE!!! Tomorrow is Parent /Teacher conferences which means I stay at wor****il 6pm! YUCK! It is a real waste for me. I have maybe one or two students come to say hi, but that is it!

Have a great one!

Beth

http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

kgoeller
on 11/29/10 12:12 am - Doylestown, PA
Good morning, everyone!

Nan - enjoy FL (this is my favorite time of year there, weather-wise)!  

Back at work today and playing catch up a bit.  So far, so good ;-).

I realized this morning that I've been really TIRED lately despite getting plenty of sleep this weekend.  I may need to follow up with my sleep doc and see if I need the CPAP again.  That could be accounting for it (I am not malabsorptive, so I don't think it's nutritional, and take my vitamins regularly).  I hope not, but am seriously wondering if that coudl be it.  I've been having a really hard time getting up in the mornings and have been "droopy" mid-afternoon.  Makes me wonder.

We got the tree and got it up (but not decorated) last night.  Becki and Eric put the outside lights up and they look really nice.  Otherwise, it's cleaning, cooking, and prepping for the jewelry party this weekend.  You're all invited - just let me know if you're coming so I can plan for food.  (Saturday at 3 pm, Doylestown)... it's all handmade jewelry by me and 2 of my best jewelry buddies... prices start at $10 and there will be free gift-wrapping (pro-quality! by Becki, who wraps at her work and makes GORGEOUS bows and such).

Hope you all have a great week!

Karen
bvohl
on 11/29/10 12:44 am
Karen,

I won't be able to come on Saturday :( I have other plans....would love to see your stuff! Can you send me a catalog(if you have one)??

Thanks, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

gmom62
on 11/29/10 4:59 am - Clifton Heights, PA
I was sooo looking forward to going when I realized last week that I have a prior commitment that day as well.  Very bummed. 

Hope you get a good turnout.

Cyd

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1991 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2678 views